Wooosahhhh and be easy with yourselves. We are going to be ALRIGHT!
Yo, I have been so off the grid and I didn’t even realize until YESTERDAY that we were at the beginning of another long and well needed Mercury Retrograde. 4/21/23 through 5/14/23.
Yes! If communicating been up and down since 4/21 and/or technology been acting stupid, stuck, and people are too it’s because of that grand ol’ communicating planet slowing down.
However, do not fret. Mercury in Retrograde is just the Universe’s way of either putting us all in a timeout or allowing us to slow down and be EASY with ourselves.
This is a good time to do some deep inner reflecting. Especially if life lately has been all over the place. Mercury Retrograde is a good time go within and find HARMONY.
Yesterday was yesterday today I am reclaiming my time and self-checking myself. Cause players f*ck up! Yesterday I made some key mistakes. Today I’m on my ish!
I’ve reflected on just allowing drama to enter my radar. I told myself today, I don’t want to hear or know anything about anything if it isn’t an opportunity to advance, grow, or evolve. I am making it imperative moving forward that I stick to this script.
I haven’t reactivated my personal social media’s. Only my business ones that follow absolutely NO ONE for a reason. F O C U S & H A R M O N Y.
I want to remain focused on my goals. I want to build harmonious genuine connections with my tribe and the people around me.
A lot of that comes by taking charge of the energy that you allow to emit from you and to surround you. Anything or anyone that is at disharmony will affect your energy field. If you have been seeing yourself surrounded by folks who always have bad news or negative things to say about you, themselves, or others, and/or you find yourself in very negative spaces and situations you may need to take time this retrograde and work on creating strong healthy boundaries within yourself.
I am a strong believer in boundaries. They protect you and help you to remain accountable.
I am not dealing with anything or anyone who disrupts my peace of mind and well being. I really be in my own World. People choose to be surrounded by drama. I want no parts of it. I want no parts of nothing that isn’t authentic and true to me.
I just want to be in flow. So, I had to check myself last night on certain things. I don’t follow people I personally know for a reason. I wish you all well but I feel like so much of my dreams are always on hold because I go hard supporting and hyping up others and plugging them with opportunities that by the time it’s time for me to do the same for myself not only is the opportunities from other’s nonexistent the support is MUTE and attendance be crickets. Lol and that’s fine for ya’ll because hey, if it doesn’t align with you, I get it.
However, I am going to solely focus on ME too as you focus on you.
This helps me not take things I see personally. I don’t expect anything from anyone anymore I just allow folks to BE.
Rather you show up or you don’t, it doesn’t matter. I won’t love you less.
The first black metaphysical fair here in KC was done by myself and my Sistars Rosie and Nicolete. None of my closest friends showed up at all. Shares of the flyers were minimum. I peeped it and I saw the lack of it all. And I felt some type of way and I am tired of turning the other cheek. It’s ok to feel and be vocal about how you feel.
I feel like this retrograde is showing me that I can feel it all and not allow it to sway my emotions enough to where I internalize it as not being enough. I am more than enough.
Some goals I have during and coming out of this Mercury Retrograde:
- Not taking anything personally.
- Not joining in on city gossip. I don’t care.
- Finding time to meditate and do my daily rituals and practice. Literally get back to making it a part of life.
- Spending more quality time with my kids, friends, and family.
- Set weekly business goals.
- Set weekly personal goals.
- Read more
- Listen to audiobooks and positive vibrating sounds and NO MORE TRUE CRIME. What we listen to is important. The frequencies and the vibrations matter. I can’t emphasis this enough. My Aunt Glady’s was right. I literally can feel the vibration shift now that I haven’t listened to true crime in a week. That shit had me paranoid and feeling really slow moving. Sometimes is cool but not DAILY. WHEW.
- Get outdoors as much as possible rather that’s playing with the boys or just sitting on the porch reading a book.
- Not over booking myself. I’ve done that WAY TOO MUCH in April. Committing myself to things then later realizing I HAVE MY OWN obligations that I have set up and scheduled. So, moving forward I can’t do anything for anyone I have my own business events going on. UpliftKC and hopefully another brewing partnership.
- Speak impeccably every day all day.
What are our top 11 Mercury Retrograde Goals and Reflections? Let me know in the comments.